Simply smart WiFi
Eliminate the cost and complexity of deploying and managing WiFi across one site or thousands.
Deployments made easy
Scan an AP, plug it in, and it’s up and running. It’s that easy.
Zero-touch configuration for one access point or thousands
- Flexible mounting for installs indoors and out
- Create secure public and private networks in seconds
- Automatic channel configuration
- Self-forming, self-healing encrypted mesh, and automatic failover for coverage in hard to reach places
Intuitive cloud management
Powerful enough for pros.
Easy enough for anyone.
- Centralized cloud-based management
- Detailed views of networks, access points, switches and clients all in one place
- Automatic alerts when access points go offline
- Bandwidth limits, device reboot and client blocking
- Powerful captive portal with easy splash page editing
- Free for the life of the product
Built to keep your network running, no matter what happens.
- Scheduled maintenance to minimize disruptions
- Safe over-the-air upgrades
- Hardware watchdog chip to recover from power issues
- Out-of-band management to eliminate bottlenecks
- Redundant hosting for minimal cloud downtime
- Automatic fail over to a healthy node if an AP fails
Cloud-managed networking with no license fees.
Every Open Mesh product includes a license to CloudTrax, Open Mesh’s cloud-based dashboard that enables IT pros to easily manage one access point or thousands across multiple locations.
Meet the A Series
A future-proof WiFi AccessPoint
A look inside:
The A Series combines high performance with a flexible form factor for enterprise deployments anywhere. With the A Series, we’ve taken our modular approach to WiFi one step further: not only can the A Series be deployed anywhere outside or in, it comes with a flexible installation kit that includes what you need for each mounting option. Set it on a desktop, install outdoors, or mount to an Ethernet jack, a wall or t-rail ceiling. Flexible mounting options make deployment planning and inventory management simple.
Make it your own with Custom Branding
With no competing brand messages, your brand remains the central focal point and hero to your customers. Systems integrators, resellers, and IT consultants benefit from best-in-class networks, branded as your own.
- Boxes and access points are free of logos or other branding
- Custom brand the cloud controller with your logo and colors
- Design a box sleeve to brand the packaging
- Add a sticker
- On the A Series, add a sticker or deboss your logo into the blank center tab