If you are experiencing technical difficulties with Open Mesh hardware, please try our support knowledgebase which will answer 98% of your questions or contact our support department for assistance in troubleshooting your hardware prior to submitting a Return Materials Authorization (RMA). Doing so will help to pinpoint the exact cause of your trouble and help us provide faster service.
Terms and Conditions:
- All returns must have an authorized RMA number. Returns without this number will not be accepted.
- All RMA requests must be sent no later than 30 days from the date of RMA number receipt.
- A $30.00 restocking fee ($60 on dual band models) will be applied to each returned product item that is missing the applicable boxes and/or packaging. (Not applicable to warranty-related replacements).
- You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund (minus shipping charges). Items returned incomplete or not in “like new” condition (including packaging) will be subject to return to the customer or a $30 per item ($60 on dual band models) refurbishing fee at our discretion.
- All refund requests must be submitted within 30 days from the date of delivery.
- Items that are past the one-year warranty will not be eligible for an RMA return.
- Returns received with missing, unlabelled or damaged parts will not be eligible for an RMA refund.
Once this form is received and your information is validated, we will respond within two business days. View the Open Mesh Warranty here.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
You can speed up the RMA process by logging into your account with us and clicking on My Account/Orders. You will see the “Request Warranty” button directly below the “View” link in your list of orders. Click on that button and it will ask you a few questions and once done it is already in our system waiting for review.
If you don’t see that button then fill out the form below.
Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)
Please enter your personal contact information as it was entered at the time of purchase.