Return Authorization – original using a contact form only – not the new RMA system
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with Open Mesh hardware, please try our support knowledgebase which will answer 98% of your questions or contact our support department for assistance in troubleshooting your hardware prior to submitting a Return Materials Authorization (RMA). Doing so will help to pinpoint the exact cause of your trouble and help us provide faster service.
Terms and Conditions:
- All returns must have an authorized RMA number. Returns without this number will not be accepted.
- All RMA requests must be sent no later than 30 days from the date of RMA number receipt.
- A $30.00 restocking fee ($60 on dual band models) will be applied to each returned product item that is missing the applicable boxes and/or packaging. (Not applicable to warranty-related replacements).
- You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund (minus shipping charges). Items returned incomplete or not in “like new” condition (including packaging) will be subject to return to the customer or a $30 per item ($60 on dual band models) refurbishing fee at our discretion.
- All refund requests must be submitted within 30 days from the date of delivery.
- Items that are past the one-year warranty will not be eligible for an RMA return.
- Returns received with missing, unlabelled or damaged parts will not be eligible for an RMA refund.
Once this form is received and your information is validated, we will respond within two business days. View the Open Mesh Warranty here.